can you really find out the sex by the heart beat??

neeko_1

Reaction score
:wave: again..

i don't know if it's a old wives tale or what??

but i heard you can tell the sex by the heart beat....
but which is which??

a train heart beat is a ??

and a horse heart beat is a ??

does anyone know :think:

I think boys are supposed to have a faster heartbeat than girls but it's all old wives tales.

Cx

Meant to be over 140 for a girl, under for a boy, but its just old wives.

When I use my doppler it seems to depend where I put it as to whether LO sounds like a train or horses galloping.

Ours is always 140 exactly lol Apart from the time when I was laughing, and it's heartbeat went up to 160.. No idea what it is though.

Hi

Well i heard horse galloping or over 140 a girl , which Kiara was both of those.
This time mine sounds like a train and is still over 140 but i remebers Kiaras heartbeat slowly got less as she grew.
I know its just a old wives tale but its fun to see if its right, im hoping so cuz it will mean im having a boy!

Katrina

Yeah they say under 140 for a boy, and over for a girl. I asked how fast mine was, just for fun.

i honestly can't say.... everyone one saying a boy, then i just started to believe them :roll:

but now i ain't got a clue.. i would like a girl, but i don't really care i just want to know :lol:

claire81 said:
Meant to be over 140 for a girl, under for a boy, but its just old wives.

When they listened at the sexing scan, they could tell the boy baby had a heartbeat of 150 and the girl was 135 so it doesn't seem to fit with my PG! the heartbeats do sound completely different as well

Since then they have listened twice and there is always a difference of about 10-15 so i'm assuming the girl's one is always the lower one?

i had a student there on Tues when they listened and she asked the MW if you could tell the sex by the heartbeat and she said it was nonsense

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back