Heartbeat!!

clarey

Reaction score
Woohoo! I heard little beans heart beat for the first time today!!

It was lovely - could have listened all afternoon, sounded like a train!!
Did I read a post a while ago about heart rate determining the sex? Or is that a load of rubbish?

Mine was 131 bpm is that fast?
Wish OH had been there but he wasnt bothered cos it wasnt a visual thing?!!
:roll:

hello, my babys heart beat was 164 bpm! do u know what u are avin xx

Yeah like Midna says, I was convinced I was having a boy, the hb sounded like a steam train, my bump is quite high..etc, but I'm having a girl..You're just gonna have to wait! Are you going to find out the gender?

Hmmm, thought it might be a load of tosh!...

OH really wants to know so I guess we will find out if we can at the 20 week scan, will be interesting to see, but having followed squiglets story I will NOT be dashing out to buy blue/pink!!! :rotfl:

midna said:
It quite often changes alot ..when they move there heart beat shoots up one minute it sounds like a train next like galloping horses ..its probs a load of bull tbh. :D ...I think the wives tale is above 160 girl under is a boy gahhh summin like that..the only thing that can determine the sex is your own eyes at birth even these sonographers get it wrong lol. xx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yup... seemingly galloping horses is a girl, and a train sound is a boy... my LO sounds like a train.. Plus has a reasonably chilled out HB:. The mw today was dead impressed as it's really strong and she found it in a few seconds.. but its only around 150bpm so by Mid's mathematical calculations, I'm still having a boy :think: :think: :think:

the rate of the heart and the sex of the baby is not very reliable in the early days, it changes dramatically day to day, my MW said in later weeks she found it can determine sex in alot of people

Congrats on hearing the HB! Isn't it wonderful! :D

My baby's HB ranges from 150ish to 162ish. At first it sounded like a train, but now, 4 weeks on it sounds like a horse LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back