Can you get pregnant with morning after pill

genoxide

Reaction score
Hello guys, something happened to me last night which i want to share with you and please tell me what you think... I am 21 years old and i had sex with a 41 year olf woman for a long time... we met last night after 4 months again and we had sex again but the condom broke somehow and i didnt know and i was lying on top while i was inside for 2 minuted and after when i realized what happened she went to the bath and washed the inside of her and after 1 hour she took the ellaone 30 mg pill so she wouldnt get pregnant... the pill says it has 98% success but i am worrying cause she said she was probably on the ovulating day... she had period on 26/06/2013 and we did it last night 04/07/2013 about 9 days after the period.. And she has a 24 days cycle.. sometimes its 21.. what do you think? How much percent she could be pregnant? She is old and took the pill but it was on ovulating days

I think the fact that she took the pill so soon afterwards will mean there is only a very small chance she could get pregnant. I know it's easy to say but try not to worry- I think you will just have to try and stay calm and be patient until her period is due.

I think the fact that she took the pill so soon afterwards will mean there is only a very small chance she could get pregnant. I know it's easy to say but try not to worry- I think you will just have to try and stay calm and be patient until her period is due.

Thank you for your reply.. i know that taking the pill early matters.. but what is the percentage of getting pregnant at this age while on ovulation day with pill and without pill

That's a very specific answer your looking for there-I'm afraid I don't think there is even is one. It depends on too many things. I would just say a very small chance

That's a very specific answer your looking for there-I'm afraid I don't think there is even is one. It depends on too many things. I would just say a very small chance

very small chance could be anywhere from 1% to 25%

Not really sure if you're winding people up by asking for a specific percentage of likelihood your sexual partner will get pregnant given that none of us were there, know all the factors, or are psychic. I'm afraid you'll just have to wait til the end of what we call the '2 week wait' and take a test. Women of your partner's age are less likely to fall pregnant so easily, but if as you say she was ovulating then that makes the chances higher than if it was another time in her cycle.

As some people have said, it is extremely unlikely, but no one on here will be able to give you an exact or even rough percentage, nor will any doctor or scientist! I'm afraid you will have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back