Can you eat chorizo when pregnant?

Annie050408

Reaction score
I mean cooked and in a pasta? I don't want to take any risks but have it in the fridge and think it would be a shame not to use it if we can eat it.

This caught my eye! I LOVE chorizo and avoided it for ages until I saw they cooked it (thoroughly) for Jodie Kidd on Saturday Kitchen. At which point DH was sent out for it and it was fried and consumed immediately hehe!! Check with your MW if still worried, but I've been eating it xxxx

hey hon, haven't said congrats yet and never post in here but just saw this, I ate it all the time but not sure xxx

Its fine as long as it's piping hot :) I ate it straight from the fridge whilst I was chopping it for a meal-oops! I checked that one out to make sure it's ok.

I'm struggling to be honest I love red wine, blue cheese, rare steak, pâté, Brie, goats cheese....boo! At least chorizo is still in my staple diet!xx

yep its fine...cos the alcohol burns off

I chickened out for tonight and we have Dominos coming mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I posted the same at the weekend in tri 2! Funny when you take a fancy to something. I heard the same hun, as long as cooked. xxx

Is chorizo from tesco that's packed already that says 'ready to eat' is that ok to eat? I don't know if it's cooked or not? X

oh I never even thought about it.

Its not something I eat all of the time but I have had a couple of meals from Asda (fresh meal aisle)! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back