can someone please help me lol?

sophie

Reaction score
cry2.gif
This is really stressing me out now lol, im tryin to work out my cycle which i thoughy was 28 days my last AF was 15th may an AF started again yesterday 13th june, now my friend said that makes my cycle 26 days but i though it was 31 days now! im getting so confussed i just looked at the chart on here but im still none the wiser! lol im so tick!
13.gif

29 day cycle that would of been which is about right for your normal 28 day cycle!

:D

thanks wobbles i was not oin to stress about it this month but i cant help it, if i know when to start tryin i will be ok!
xx

Saying & doing ..... Well saying goes out the window doesn't it because thats easy :lol:

Some womens cycles can vary from month to month...sometimes 28days sometimes 31..all u can really go on is your last cycle and cm changes.
i never paid much attention till i started ttc...u just have to pay particular attention to what your body is telling you...sounds easier than it is im afraid!! good luck :D

good advice my cycle varies from 33-36 days so far and i also ovulate on different days, so glad i am charting and checking my CM to help me. good luck sophie xx :pray:

Hi Lisa!
Me and Pip here!
Pip says you should be off the computer and in bed doing the wild thing!!!!!!!
:D :D :dance: :dance: :D :D

bit difficult when OH is not in the building!! He's kick boxing, plus i told you i have ovulated and having a rest!! :lol:

Pip says to go find the milkman!!!!
:D :D :D :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hope you're ok hun and having a nice night in!!! :D

you have a good night i will see you in the morning!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back