CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WORK THIS OUT?

Rio & Mikeys Mummy x

Reaction score
As far as I know I have a 28 day cycle. I am not activly trying to concievce but not using any protection, sort of if it happens great.

Anyway me and hubby done the deed three weeks ago friday so 23 days ago, I had been off my af for 4 days and was on for 6 days.

My calculations were that I was 33 days in to my cylce but I went on a site and used its caculater. I put in the last day of my af and it said I was due on on the 18th does this sound right?

Can anyone help me as I am experiencing sore boobies, feel a bit sickly now and then, have come out in spots on my chin, and feel tired. took a test on Friday which was bfn but now im thinking it may have just been too early to test.

Thanks again x :wall: :wall: :wall:

Are you counting the first day of AF as the first day of your cycle?

yes, I came on around the 22nd november, was on for around 6 days, went to bed ( :D around four days after my af finished which was 23 days ago so I though I was late??

Well if your lasy cycle started on the 22nd November - I work out 28 days later to be the 19th Dec. You could still be pregnant though having sex on the 10th day of your cycle, though it would be more likely that you ovulated on the 14th day. Everyone is different though! It sounds very promising from your symptoms :) Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back