Can someone please help me

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by mary123, May 24, 2005.

1. mary123

mary123 New Member

I dont know what is going on.. My last normal af was April 14 then week of 25-30 had cm ( ovulated) then on may 2 I start a light semi flow.. very spotty , lasted 4 days.. I was supposed to start on 5/13 ( as my cycle is 30 days , has been for yrs) well I didnt start on the 13th.. so I took a test on the 15th.. which was neg.. a few days after that.. I started getting all these blue veins running thru my chest, down my bbs, sides of tummy, even in my legs ( no not vericose veins.. I know what those look like) nipple are slightly tender.. get cramps on sides of stomach ( as if I had ran for miles) if I cough, I feel a strange pulling sensation in my lower abdomen, i get slightly nausiated , not enough to make me run to the bathroom, I do have to go potty more, my bowel movements have been weird., I am tired all the time. Am very moody as well as emotional, I wake up with a stuffy nose,, if I am not blwing from stuffy nose, I am sneezing,. I burp all the time, even on water , I aslo have gas. Anyway.. did I do the test too soon? was that early af on the 2nd the one I should count? Should I wait to see if af comes on the 2nd of june?someone please help me.. I dont know what to do :cry:

2. Tanisha

Tanisha Well-Known Member

I have never tried to conceive but I think come June 2nd if you don't get any bleeding, take a test again. And maybe see a doc. blood test might be more accurate.

3. pink lady

pink lady Well-Known Member

however i think all those symptoms lead to one conclusion. All the very best for the 2nd June, i'm sure that seems a lifetime away rightnow. Hope you get the result you are looking for. I am 19 weeks pregnant and i have replied to you as all of those symptoms apply to me! and have done since week6!

All the best, maybe let me know the outcome?x

4. mary123

mary123 New Member

u mean it sounds like pregnancy? so it was possible there wasnt enough hcg in my system after that early Bleeding episode.. ok I will go ahead and wait til June 2.. thank u all

5. Tanisha

Tanisha Well-Known Member

you are welcome and yes those symptoms do sound like preggo symptoms, i just didn't want to get your hope up too high.

6. trevinosbaby

trevinosbaby Well-Known Member

I know how your feeling...I have very similar syptoms just a bit worse in some areas. I've come up negative cosntantly but I still have the symptoms...So tomorrow I'm going to the dr to see. Right now if I'm not I should get my af this week but I'm not having any of my af symptoms just the ones I've had for about a little over a month now. Good luck to you!! Always remember every woman is different!

Good luck!!

~~Kris~~

7. mary123

mary123 New Member

well I took a test this morn.. ( It was driving me nuts) as it has been 13 days since I should have started.. so maybe that early bleeding episode was just that.. an early period.. ( although I have NEVER had that) anyway.. nothing has changed as far as signs or what ever they are.. I still have all the veins.. they seem to be growing.. cramps, tired etc.. all the same.. so I think I will just give it up.. thanks girls for being there.. I really appreciate it. I had my crying spell.. I will be just fine.. Guess god just doesnt have it in his plan for me :cry: anyway I just wanted to say thanks

8. trevinosbaby

trevinosbaby Well-Known Member

I know exactly how your feeling...I still have my symptoms but the urine test at the doctors came up negative that will be my third negative...So we'll see...

~~Kris~~