Can someone help me?

AngelLily

Reaction score
I've been experiencing neck pain and shoulder pain, like aching. I've also had shooting pains on both sides of my lower stomach. They aren't extremely painful but noticeable, is this normal?

Thank you.

I've got aches and pains in my lower stomach. I think it's all the stretching going on down there. I get this weird warm feeling too across my tummy. Not sure about neck and shoulder though sorry.

Have u had any bleeding? Where is the pain in your shoulders? Xxx

Not wanting to scare you but you should really call your doctor. Shoulder tip pain is a common ectopic sign and they will want to scan you asap. Fx for you that it's just aches and pains but get checked out x

Yes it can bea sign of ectopic , seek medical advice to b safe x

The pain in my shoulder is spread out and in both of them. It comes and goes, it's spread across the back of my shoulders and the front and up my neck.

I've had no bleeding at all and the pains aren't that severe. Could is be muscle stretching? xxx

I really dont know, it could be normal but i think you should book a doc appointment hun just in case xxx

Its best to let the doctor know so that they can advise you from there but apparently the shoulder tip pain usually happens after the tube has ruptured and is a sign of internal bleeding, in this case, you would be in alot of pain so try not to panic. I have had aches in my neck and shoulders but think it was from sleeping odd. I did have a scan to check for ectopic, unrelated to those aches and its not. Like I say, best to speak to your gp cos if anything it may just put your mind at rest x

Good good, best to get it checked out :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back