pains?

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Im sorry for all the questions, one more I promise :blush:

Each day i get a few pains, in my lower stomache area, all different places.
Brain like siv and I remember having the odd niggle with my son but just wanted to be reassured these are normal?
They don't really hurt, there just a shooting pain really, there not very painful.

Last edited:
I had a lot of pains in the early weeks.. I went and got checked out (was driving myself crazy on google! :oops:) and they said it's completly normal to have them, just everything settling in :) If they take your breath away or are in anyway worried I would give them a call just to be sure, but sounds completely normal to me xx

Thank you, puts your mind at rest when you know other people have had the same thing :)

I agree - stretching pains are normal in early pregnancy, any signs of blood accompanied by cramping and you should be seen by a doc immediately :hug:

I get a lot of shooting twinges if I move to fast, or twist or stretch at an angle, Used to them now and just learning the way my body is working to avoid them! I did have one bad episode though, I fell asleep on my stomach after a long day, woke up with terrible cramps, had to pant through it but they went away after 10 minutes and the obs unit pretty much just blew me off saying it was all normal unless there was bleeding. So nothing to fuss about even if it does get a little scary!

I'm gettin a lot ofthe same pains,it's hard not to worry isn't it? x

Don't worry all sounds quite normal as there is alot going on in there at the mo!

Thanks everyone for the reassurance, has really helped put my mind at rest :)

I had loads of bad pains on my left side and almost convinced myself it was ectopic, but when I had my scan it turned out baby is laying on the left side so that's the bit that's stretching right now!

Funny how every little niggle becomes a huge worry when you're pregnant isn't it? lol

I had the same concern Becky! When I was at 6 weeks, I got terrible stabbing pains on the left side, next to my hip and went into hospital, They were convinced it was ectopic, so did my 6 week scan. But nope, Just happened to be that the baby was laying on the left! And still is, Damn thing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back