Am getting a cold :-(

Ellied

Reaction score
Am so pissed off. Not only am i being fattened up like the xmas Turkey and all the discomfort associated with that, I am now getting a cold to top it off :cry:

Just needed to moan :roll:

I'm getting one too.. and I'm worried I'll give it to the baby.. :(

So big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Squiglet said:
I'm getting one too.. and I'm worried I'll give it to the baby.. :(

So big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I don't think we can pass it on to them. Just pleased in some way it is now rather than later. Don't want them to not do the section because of it.

keep yourself inside and warm, poor you, it's all the more rotten cos you can't even miserably sip as much as a lemsip for comfort! Hopefully it'll pass soon and each cough and sneeze won't double you over.

:hug:

cxcxcxcx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I had one a couple of weeks ago and it was horrid :(

i'm just getting one too :(

hope you get better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks girls.

Hope everyones clears up soon. Have been throwing up too which is not nice. Have not been able to even keep water down since the small hours of the morning.

Hugs all around :hug:

i've got a cold aswell, just in time for xmas!!!! great stuff!!!

Aw hope you're feeling better hun.

Jesse was up from about 3am this morning throwing up too, he had one little square of toast about 10am and brought it back up, can't keep anything down so he's starved all day.

Just hope it doesn't spread thru the family cause you know who will end up with it xmas day :roll:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ive had it for 2 weeks now, and not taking any drugs for it, its taking ages to shift :cry:

same here ive had one for a couple of weeks and it aint shifting! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back