Can I trust sainsburys tests?

ABC237

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Need a bit of reassurance. Been ttc for almost 2 years. Had my first month of clomid this month. Am about 1-2 days late for AF but feeling quite crampy so thought I was out. Just popped out to get some tests and got 2 bfps (wanted to make sure the first was right).

Can we trust the blue dye tests though? I read something about them recently but can't find it!

Help! Will try to attach pics!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 78
Congratulations! Looks BFP to me! Very strong lines. If you are a bit unsure cause these are blue dye tests, get a superdrug one or frer? :hug:

Thank you Charlotte. It just seems too good to be true. I will get some more tests tomorrow after work I think. Xx

Those are really strong lines, I think it is only faint blue one you need to be wary of. I would say a big congratulations is in order! What clomid dose did you take? I've also had a clomid bfp, but was my 7th round :)

Most definately you can trust them BFPs CONGRATULATIONS they are super lines :)) xx

Thank you girls. I took clomid 50mg days 2-6. I just can't believe it has worked! Going to tell hubby tomorrow after work.

As the others have said those are BFP! Super faint lines can be evap lines on any test but the blue dye ones are more prone to showing evaps so if it was really really faint there might be a doubt but those are lovely lines.

Gosh yes def bfp, evap lines are nothing like those! I got a bfp on sains test and it was much much fainter than that! Congrats! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back