Can I tell you something embarrassing?

clarebell60

Reaction score
Can I tell you something embarrassing?

We've been on holiday for the past week - and drove back this evening. (Fantastic luck with the weather - so lovely).

And... for three hours I sat in the front seat of the car, needing a poo. :blush:

Eventually, I admited defeat, and asked DH to pull into Fleet Services (a Service Station on the M3 motorway in England)

And I head off to the toilet... Lock myself in my cubicle... sit down and...

Three hours of sitting squashed up in the car has made my bowel go to sleep and lock solid

I can't push - and I can't go

Ten minutes later, and I'm still huffing, puffing and panting, and still no closer to relief

Another ten minutes later, and I'm having to drag my full bowel back to the car, to sit back in that front seat, and endure the most uncomfortable car journey back home ever! :blush:

Aw you poor thing! Drink lots of water, should loosen things up xx

God!! I feel for you!! I suffer with IBS so have regular bouts of this!! its actual hell!!!

xxx

Hope you get some relief soon hun. Constipation is not nice at all, bless x

I know it's difficult to do this sometimes but when you feel like you need to go, you should try and go straight away - a bit difficult when you're in a car but good info for the future xx

It was like having the worst case of constipation imaginable - but when I tried really hard to go, I couldn't make the muscles push properly!

Then somebody used the next cubicle, whilst I was trying (but unable) to go - and stagefright kicked in!

So uncomfortable!

Im regularly constipated these days so I feel your pain :(
Ive found a dose of lactulose at night helps things move in the morning x

Oh i feel for you too, yes laculose helps or fatty junk food!! If your desperate , Ha my body doesnt seem to process the extra fats and passes it nicely , making it easier to go.

Hard to stay hydrated in this heat

It must be something about this trimester because I never suffer with constipation an I'm so bad at the moment! After 3 days of not going I text my mum and she suggested I give things a hand using my finger or a SPOON!!??? I was like I'm desperate but that's going too far....lol TMI!?!

It must be something about this trimester because I never suffer with constipation an I'm so bad at the moment! After 3 days of not going I text my mum and she suggested I give things a hand using my finger or a SPOON!!??? I was like I'm desperate but that's going too far....lol TMI!?!

Oh my! Hahah sorry made me giggle! Finger or a spoon... Haha.
I suffer from ibs used to get really stodged up alot so I sympathise with you all!
I haven't got constipation (yet) . Is fybogel safe in pregnancy?? I used to take it years back and use to help. It's more gentle than laxatives (you don't get stuck on the loo for ages) it just gently helps move things along.

Also I hear that mums put Vaseline round baby's bums when they can't get it out... But that's only for when it's trying to get out and needs a little help. :L (TMI) orange juice every morning can help, or a coffee in the morning.

Also did you ladies know that we have this button between our bum and Vagina opening. (Skin)
When your trying to go and you know that poop is like almost out.. Push that in and it helps push it out.. Haha
Xx

Oooo a poo button!?! This is news to me! May look later lol I can picture it now! My other half opening bathroom door and I'm sat on toilet with a hand mirror looking for my button and a spoon on the side just incase..... WORRYING lol

ROFL, jeez poo button and spoon!

Same boat here. I had a prelude to a birthing experience yesterday. Had to go and have a lie down afterwards to recover.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Oooo a poo button!?! This is news to me! May look later lol I can picture it now! My other half opening bathroom door and I'm sat on toilet with a hand mirror looking for my button and a spoon on the side just incase..... WORRYING lol

Lmao! :L that's brilliant...
Xx

Lol lol lol!!! So funny!!! Xxx

Right now I'll try a poo button and a spoon AND a crowbar :cry: :cry: :cry:

Aw you poor thing. I was 10 minutes on the loo yesterday trying to evacuate my bowels. OH thought I had fallen in lol!

Oh poor you!!! It is the worst isn't it.

How difficult is it? Try not to push/strain too hard if you can help it!

Oh noo that's awful :( .. Sorry I laughed it was the crowbar that got me!
I haven't had this yet. Not looking forward to it I must admit!
Xx

It's the worst I've ever had. I wouldn't mind bit I was taking fybogel and stopped for a few weeks because everything was normal again and then bam out of nowhere it's back and twice as bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back