Baby can hear!

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Was just coming back from another shopping trip *L* (bad Sue! Bad!)
Went with my sister in law.
My nieces and nephews were in the car and my eight year old niece (who has a high pitched voice) yelled at her sister for some reason. The yell was loud enough for my baby to hear and jump quite violently. Poor little bump! It never happened before and the little tyke punched my insides out for about ten minutes. I think he has hiccups now too because I'm getting repetitive little jumps in my tum!

Coool! :lol:

Sue

Repeat after me Sue - shopping is not bad, it is good!!!! :D :D

Your story made me laugh, my baby has done that when someone dropped a load of stuff at work I felt it kick out. Bean also kicked me for a while after as if to say "you woke me up!!!". Didn't get the hiccups though, what does that feel like???

baby had hiccups during my scan but I couldn't feel them

At least I think it was hiccups - a little jump every now and then with a set rhythm like you can expect the next one? I wonder what I ate to make him hiccup?

I actually told my niece she'd made the baby jump. She looked very contrite and said "sorry"...then she grinned and asked if she could do it again! Her Mum was scandalised and told her not to be frightening her new cousin just for the hell of it! KIDS! :roll: :lol:

Sue

Baby always kicks when I mention him/her now, and especially when OH talks to my bump. Baby seems to 'wake up' and kick to daddies voice. it's so sweet :D

Wow

Baby hasn't responded to Daddy yet, but he has been telling the bump things like "it's always darkest just before the dawn" and " your mother's a loony" and "the square on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares on the other two sides"...so maybe he's sending the poor bean to sleep!

The day I catch him saying his times tables, though, I think I might draw the line! :lol:

Sue

My Baby Bean Jumped when I flushed the chain on the airplane going on holiday, was very loud to a little baby though!

Now I have had the scan I feel the baby alot! Because baby is very low down, I thought it was just wind or something, now I feel it alot and he can pack quite a punch, (seems to Punch his dad alot when he has his hand there, I feel like doing that but I don't think it would be as cute!)

Glad I felt him alittle later, because my hubby can feel him too so it is not like I am getting all the happiness and he is missing out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back