Can I join you please?

DW1978

Reaction score
Morning ladies,

Its very very early days for me but just wondered if I can join you tentitively in Tri 1 please?

Congratulations and welcome to Tri 1!

Welcome! I am only a little bit pregnant too! to be honest I don't even feel it apart from my enormous breasts!

Welcome! I am only a little bit pregnant too! to be honest I don't even feel it apart from my enormous breasts!

I don't feel pregnant at all but then I didn't with my son either. My boobs are slightly sore but thats it and every now and then I get pulling pains in my lower abdomen (which is what made me test as I had that before too).

Can't wait for the enormous breasts, although mine never really get that big, only went up to a size 34C at 9 months last time!!

I cane to Tri 1 at 3 weeks 4 days too....I'm now fast approaching Tri2 !! Welcome - time will fly!!

welcome...i am nearly 7 weeks and i still dont feel pregnant apart from soooooooooo tired, sore boobies and the odd cramp in my lower tummy...like an af pain!

if i didnt know i was pregnant i wouldnt know i was pregnant...if you know what i mean...lol

touch wood...no sickness yet...hmmmmm..bet it's gonna sneak up and jump out at me!!

xxx

hey hon :wave:and congrats again! how many weeks are you? I reckon we must have similar due dates x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back