Knock knock...hello?

Bella2

Reaction score
Is it okay to join you ladies here in tri 1 please? Only 4 weeks yesterday so very early days but excited to be here! x x

Congratulations and welcome to Tri 1!

welcome and congratulations. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :) xxxxxxxxx

oooo hello petal :) welcome to my tired world...he he xx

Congratulations hun. I'm only 4 weeks & 5 days to. xxxxxx

thanks girls, lovely to meet you all! Hey samsgirl :wave: x x x

Great to see you here!!! Hellooooo!! Huge congrats honey!!

Hello! I was 4 weeks yesterday (counting from the 1st day of my last AF - 19th Jan) although FF has calculated my due date as 28th Oct??

Welcome to Tri 1.

Hello! I was 4 weeks yesterday (counting from the 1st day of my last AF - 19th Jan) although FF has calculated my due date as 28th Oct??

Welcome to Tri 1.

Well I was 4 weeks on Tuesday so we're only 1 day apart! :) I counted 40 weeks from my last period (18th Jan) which gave me 25th October x x

Hey Tracey M :wave: great to see you again hon! How's your little bean? Can't believe you'll be moving onto tri 2 soon x x

Welcome to Tri 1.

Well I was 4 weeks on Tuesday so we're only 1 day apart! :) I counted 40 weeks from my last period (18th Jan) which gave me 25th October x x

I've just changed my ticker so that it's on the weeks and not on FF calculation. So, I am 4+1 today and only 1 day apart from you!! We can be pregnancy buddies :dance:

Welcome to Tri 1.

I've just changed my ticker so that it's on the weeks and not on FF calculation. So, I am 4+1 today and only 1 day apart from you!! We can be pregnancy buddies :dance:

Yay! I have everything crossed we have a happy and healthy journey together :) x x

Welcome to Tri 1.

Yay! I have everything crossed we have a happy and healthy journey together :) x x

Me too :preg::bump:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back