Can i join you girls? :-)

scottishlassie

Reaction score
Hiya girls :)

I'm actually about 27 weeks 4 days, but because i wasn't given a new due date and they stuck with my original due date, i haven't changed my ticker.

I can't believe tri 3 is finally here! I'm quite scared and nervous, but also really excited!!

Hope you are all well :) and i look forward to joining in in this section xxx

Hello there and welcome to the last part of the journey ,you will be a mummy in 3 little months !!!

Thanks wookie :) i still can't believe its only 3 months!
Really can't wait to meet our wee girl though :), do you know what you're having? Xx

Hey :wave: welcome to tri 3!

Enjoy the last few weeks :)

Even though i enjoyed tri 2, i am really glad to be here:dance:
Though OH has said i'm starting to waddle a bit haha! Probably because i'm finding moving about a little bit of a challenge and I only get up from the sofa at night if absolutely necessary :lol:, I guess its going to get worse as i get bigger!
xxx

Hi hun, nice to see you again, ready for the final stretch? x

Hiya hopeful :), thanks hun, i hope so!! sometimes i feel ready, and then sometimes i get nervous about labour and start worrying about things, quite a rollercoaster of emotions sometimes. But i know behind the worrying etc, i am ready :) and very excited! Been talking to my bump aswell :) i like it when she kicks after me or OH speaks to her, its like she's talking back :) xx

Awww how cute hun, to feel like that is normal, god I am crapping it to be honest lol. One minute I think I can take on the world, the next I think how will I cope! All good though isn't it? You'll be great and it is great she is making her presence felt x

Deffo all good when baba is here :), i'm not kidding myself though i know its going to be tough, new baby and everything that follows, but i'm looking forward to the challenge! Mums have been telling me - it is tough, but its the best thing ever. :) xx

yay! you're catching me up!! I'm due 19th May but i reckon i'll go over like i did with Josie... she was due 8th and finally got here on the 18th... so i might even make it to June this time!!!

How you feeling - good i hope... i'm getting a bit uncomfy at nights now but getting very excited... my due date is 9 days away!!!

ahw welcome to tri 3 and make the most of the last couple of months enjoying being pregnant!!!

Hiya treeze!! :wave: omg 9 days hun not far away at all!! where has all the time gone eh? I'm feeling really good right now, starting to get everything sorted in terms of my work and housing, so feeling really positive about that, and just have to get baba's room ready :). I'm not bad at nights because i have my big body pillow which has been a god send for my sleep, but turning over is a hassle! How have you been? You must be really excited!! :)
I do have facebook but i don't use it hun, its caused too many problems really, not just for me but some of my mates too, so i've tried to stay away from it! xxx

ah know what u mean about facebook - i know a few people who have had decided against using it.. i mainly use it for photies and stuff with freinds and family...

i've not been too bad thanks... it's only the last couple of weeks where i've had some minor ailments... acid reflux at night but gaviscon and eating early is sorting that out.... up a couple of times a night for the loo and like you say the turning over... i was using my pillow too but i think bump is so big now that the pillow pushes it too far the other way!!! oh and i had mild spd too so i've given up swimming last week but other than that no major complaints really!!!

been trying to keep busy taking Josie out with friends and days out etc - making the most of not working - i finished work in feb which seems like ages ago!! Lovin getting my maternity pay as it works out £200 more a month than my normal pay (did loads of overtime in nov/dec which is what they based my average wage on!)

babys room all done, bag packed.. and been trying to do jobs round the house with hubby every weekend.. new blinds in the conservatory, jetwashing the patio etc!!!so keepin busy!

just can't wait now - the days are draggin!!!

hey welcome to tri 3. dont believe the rumours that it drags cos i can tell you it flys by. make sure you enjoy the last few weeks. xxx

Deffo all good when baba is here :), i'm not kidding myself though i know its going to be tough, new baby and everything that follows, but i'm looking forward to the challenge! Mums have been telling me - it is tough, but its the best thing ever. :) xx
Shes right its tough but so rewarding , I cant imagine not being a mummy :) Hope the last few weeks are nice relaxing ones xxxx

Hi Scottishlassie! I went on a hunt for you there to make sure you were here! Am looking forward to exchanging rants, stories and good times with you - tri 3 isn't just as scary with another newbie by my side! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back