Hello everyone - can I join you??

Sunnyb

Reaction score
Well I'm 27 weeks today & it was 3 months yesterday that bubs is due. I can't believe how time has flown by. It only feels like a couple of weeks ago that I was announcing my BFP!!
I'm still (even as a second time mum) nervous of bubs movements stopping & terrified of the birth as my first time round was not the greatest. Hopefully I'm seeing a consultant midwife this monto to put my mind at ease a little.
Looking forward to reading new posts, meeting new people & catching up with a few that were ahead of me in Tri 2!

Sunnyb xxx

hi sunny, it doesn't matter how many children you have you still worry. welcome over and you think time ha flown now it doesn't stop i cant believe i am 35 weeks already.

Welcome over hun! Time flies diesnt it, can't believe Im having a baby soon :shock:

Hell yeah you can join us!!!!! Lovely to see you over here. Welcome to your new home until the end!!

Xxxxx

Awwww thanks girls! I'm reading all your posts & I'm feeling really emotional this morning. I'll try not to break my laptop with all my tears :cry: !!!!! (what am I like eh?!)

Sunnyb xxx

Welcome over Sunny!! Not long now - I am finding that tri 3 is going sooo fast! Maybe because you really have to start getting prepared so there's so much to get organised! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back