Can some more Sarah's join you?

sarah2807

Reaction score
:wave: Hi girls-I'm 27 weeks today so it's time for me to move to 3rd tri-can I join you?
I've been looking forward to coming over and now it's time I'm scared!! :shock:

Well..for those of you I don't know-I'm Sarah, age 28. This is my first baby and it's due in June. I live in west yorkshire and I'm a primary school teacher.

looking forawrd to chatting to you all. :D

I've brought gifts (just wish they were bigger!!! :rotfl: )

cake.jpg

sweet.jpg

Hello sarah :wave: and hello sarah :wave:
from sarah :cheer:
soooooooooooo many sarah i will forget which one im talking to my confused head will blow up
oh hang on a minute i may be talking to my self :think: :? :? :rotfl:

WELCOME WELCOME TO TRI3 LOVE THE GOODIES YUMMMY :hug:

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to 3rd tri.

Whereabouts in West Yorkshire are you? I'm mirfield, near Huddersfield and Dewsbury.

Charlie:-) said:
Whereabouts in West Yorkshire are you? I'm mirfield, near Huddersfield and Dewsbury.

Hi :wave: i live in a villae just outside Bradford-so not too far away from you hun. :D

i shouldnt be here still but welcome anyway!

hello :wave:

welcome to the scary place mwhahaaaaaaaa :twisted:

not really its lovely in here, we get to be TMI on a daily basis and impatiently wait for our LO's :lol:

God how many Sarahs have we got now? Im one too 8)

Hi Sarah. i'm a P teacher too...or was, before my maternity leave...don't work too late into your pregnancy, it can be decieving just how tiring working with 30+ kids can be!!! Good luck with your 3rd tri :hug: :hug:

AnnaR2B said:
Hi Sarah. i'm a P teacher too...or was, before my maternity leave...don't work too late into your pregnancy, it can be decieving just how tiring working with 30+ kids can be!!! Good luck with your 3rd tri :hug: :hug:

Hi, when did you start your maternity leave? I'm due to start at 35 weeks-there's the 2 week easter break inbetween but tbh I've alredy had enough-!!! I'm noy overally tired yet, just fed up. I think it's cos i know I'm leaving soon. It's a mainly yr1 class and there hard work!!!

Hello :wave: :wave:

I'm a teacher too and still teaching :(

Hello Sarah!

I'm also a teacher (but secondary) and gave up as soon as I could! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member