can i join you all??

Melly+2

Reaction score
As of today my and bf are ttc :dance: as ive been told i have endometriosis we have deecided nows the right time woo :cheer:

hooray - new TTCer :wave: :cheer: :cheer:

we were running out of them - so many bfps just lately :rotfl:

Oooh good luck and look forward to chatting to you :wave:

Hita mel, was shocked to see you in here! But well done and hope the baby making all goes well!

woohoo mel, get a TTC ticker up. Lets hope you get your BFP soon hun :cheer:

tbh im not sure what day of my cycle im on atm, we had our first BD today so its offical, im so excited but im expecting it to take a while but i dont care it will happen when it happens :cheer:

just have sex as often as possible and let nature takes uts course!!! best way :hug:

Good luck!!!

i wish i could join you mel :(

edit

TTC not in bed :rotfl:

awww why dont you hun, 5 kids would be amazing, come on you know u want to :wink:

i know i do too but it wouls be finacial suicide it really would. Hubby already works 7 days a week bless him. and hes 44 years old. Old fart! :lol:

my mum says 5 cost no more than 4 budge .... :wink:

yeah im one of 5 too - i know 5 is no differetn from 4 but hubby says no way so thats that :(

hes so mean :x tell him to whip it out and if he doesnt you will do it any way :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
he would let me rip it out but he'd make sure it was ripped out before anything was let out if you get my drift :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back