Can I join in?

CupcakeMummy

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

Had my BFP today after 10 long and sometimes upsetting months of trying.

I was on the TTC boards for a while but got a bit fed up with everyone seeming to get their BFPs around me as I got bfn after bfn.

So I took a break for a few months and tried to chill out. And finally I get to post here!

Still super early - AF due on Friday. But it's more the fact than I can conceive that's made me excited. As I was starting to get paranoid I never would.

Don't think I'll get a ticker and things for a few more days. I want to get well clear of my AF date and see it on a Digi before I let things sink in properly.

Look forward to meeting you all. Xxxx

Congratulations on your BFP hun :pompom:
Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Yay! so pleased for you! u got here! Happy and healthy 9 months! xxx

Congratulations xx

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Congrats and welcome to TRI 1! Fx'd for you!
Xxx

Welcome! It took us 10 months to conceive Jack but only 2 months to conceive this one!! We got our BFP today too! x

Hey hun i got my bfp this morning too :) Yay for us :) xxx

Congratulations!! Did wonder where you went so really pleased you are back with your BFP!! xx

Congratulations, welcome to Tri 1. Wonderful that you finally have a BFP after having such a hard time trying. Have a happy and healthy 9 months

Yaaaaaay!! Congratulations H&H 9MO'S xxx

Woooohoooo congrats and welcome, so happy for you :D :D :D

Thanks for the lovely welcome everyone. :)

Still feel like I'm pretending!

Not sure when it'll sink in. I even feel silly talking about it with DH. And of course all either of us wants to do is talk. But it feels like we'll jinx it!

In any case I've eaten super healthy today and didn't have any caffeine. So will keep that up. :) Although I do feel like I need to eat all my favourite foods before the MS kicks in!

I woke up this morning and it felt so so strange!! Was half tempted to do another test but didn't!!
Me and oh are a little different! I want to talk about it all the time whereas he's quite reserved at the minute and just wants to take each day as it comes!! X

Haha. I did another two! DH said he needs to see a few more BFPs as he doesn't want to put all his faith in one brand. Today was another IC and a Sainsburys.

Sainsburys was + right away albeit a little fair still. IC is still super faint. But getting stronger.

Might be brave enough for a Digi tomorrow!!

I only did two Cheapies and a digi lol! The cheapes were super faint and the digi was 1-2!! OH wants me to test again Sunday I only have two Cheapies left tho so will just have to use them! X

By Sunday your cheapie should be much darker though. So it is worth waiting really.

I have a little group of cheapies now. Slowly getting darker.

I think I have about 10 left so will probably just do 1 a day until they run out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back