REALLY SCARED ..HELP.

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
Today just woke up like normal, felt sick like evry morning, had brekfast went out to pick up some food, get a pregnancy book, came home.
checked Mail box and my ebay tests had come shame 2 weeks too late.
my last AF was on Jan 19th. i took OPKs this month and knw i Ovd on 29th Jan. i tested BFN day my AF was due on the 10th. took 2 really faint BFPs after that then 2 more BFPs then 3 more still really faint, but i think they have got a little darker.

today i felt a little wet after returning home from shopping and took a look, i had pink discharge then it stopped for a few hour then i went to the toilet again and there was a little more.
im really scared whats the chances of this being a late implantation bleed? i want this pregnancy so bad. im still testing BFp today as i took 2. and have all my pg symptoms
still... please reply asap thankyou :(

Hiya, sorry to hear you are having a bleed, do you have any pain? i know this is horrible but wait and see if the bleed clears up, either way is there a way you could get down to a and e?

Hope its all ok for you hon, i know how much you want this baby. :hug: :hug:

Can't imagine what you must be going through hun...

I completely agree.. I would go to A&E NOT because I think there is anything wrong, but baby doesn't want mummy stressed and the quicker you can see your LO on a scan and know everything is ok, the quicker you can get back home and rest it off.. (OR ring the number I gave in your other post, NHS direct)

..Let us know what you're going to do, thinking of you and LOTS of hugs to you babe :( :hug:

im in canada though. and it will cost so much and another insurance claim. i dont know whatv the hell to do SOOOO STRESSED OUTTTT OH gone to take the cat to the vets as LO has jst broke his tail,thats another £300. im so tearfull i dont want to loose my baby and iv had aches and cramping today :cry: the pink discharge isnt bad im jsuts scared coz im hurting

crampin can be normal, if its very painful then get yourself to the hospital. pink discharge dosent hold any threat as it can be normal to have slight bleeding. (lol im an expert to this now). Keep an eye on it, if it gets heavier agen go to hospital, even tho things may be fine, its better than havin yourself worrying.

Hello, I had something like implantation bleeding at week 6. It was a pinkish discharge and continued for a full week. I also had strong cramping pain with it. I was scared to go to the loo in case it was worse. Eventually it died down and after reading this forum I was reassured that this is fairly common. It all turned out fine in the end. I hope that your spotting stops soon so that you get some reassurance...I know it's hard not to worry :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ah yeah I forgot you are in Canada :wall: Have you called your doc?
xxx

Hey

I'm sorry you're going through that, what an agony. I've read some light bleeding can be normal in pregnancy but you should get yourself checked out hun. If anything to put your mind at rest

Let us know how you're doing

Hope everything goes well :hug:

Hi hun

I had some light pink spotting at the weekend too. I was in a panic because it was the day after my AF would have been due and I thought it was AF rearing her ugly head.

Luckily it was only very light and it only lasted for a day now and it's completely stopped.

when I posted and asked about it the girls advised that unless you have bad cramping at the same time then there should be nothing to worry about.

I would say that see if it's still happening tomorrow and if so and you're still worried then got to your local hospital.

Hope everything's ok

:hug:

Light bleeding or spotting occurs a lot in first tri. Mostly it is nothing to worry about. Unless you have severe pains and cramps I'd just take it easy and not start thinking the worst. Also if you are still feeling PG take it as a positive and hold on to the thought :hug:

I had light bleeding in first tri, and my doctor was planning on booking me in for an emergency scan the next day if it got heavier, but as it had stopped and I had no severe pain or cramps we decided against it. Nothing I could have done anyways, so I decided to let nature take its course and LO was fine :)

Also with regards to your POAS lots. It might be worth to stop doing so as depending on the quality of your tests, you may not get great/good results after a certain time and only cause yourself more worry. I know some who have POAS so much and with cheap tests and gotten themselves frantic over one coming up poor or negative.

:hug: :hug: Try to not panic, I know its not easy, but atm I'd say things are not at the point where you need to be worrying overly. Keep an eye on things, if your bleeding becomes heavy and has clots, and you have cramps with it, go get checked out asap.

Hey hun :wave:

Please try to sit back and relax.

I had light pink/brown bleed at what would have been about 4/5 weeks (at this stage I didn't know I was pregnant and thought it was a light period, as mine are light and short anyway)

I found out I was pregnant on 19th Jan, then a week later, woke with strong stomach cramps and red bleeding. I went to A&E as it was a Sunday and docs were closed.

The doctor done and internal and said all seemed ok, and to go home and rest and just let them know if there was any more red/stomach cramps/continuous bleed - which I didn't have after that morning.

I went for my scan yesterday and all was just fine, baby has grown loads and was happy and healthy waving and jigging away!

I just preparing myself for another bleed soon as it always seems to be when my period was due :evil:

Put your feet up and try to chill. Sure everything will be just dandy :) xx

I had really light brown/pink discharge a few times during first tri and all was fine. Cramping can be normal too. If you are in alot of pain though and/or the discharge turns bright red then I'd go to A&E.

Hope you ok hun :hug:

Sorry you're getting stressed out :hug:

Did you have any bleeding when you were pregnant with your daughter? I wouldn't start worrying too much unless you get really bad cramps :hug:

Sorry to hear about your cat's tail too :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back