Can I ask you all...

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
If you tested BFN after your AF was late and then several days later you got a BFP. How many days late were you when the BFP showed up eventually? I am 4 - 5 days late and testing BFN, is there a possibility i might still be pregnant?

I tested early and got a BFP so I haven't got any actual experience of the matter but it is possible for some women to get a BFN for up to two weeks after thier periods were due.

It's down to the amount of HCG hormone that your body is producing. If it's not producing enough to register on the strength you're using then your tests will show as a BFN and it will only be when your levels increase enough to be detected on the tests that it will show.

If you are really uncertain then you could ask your doc for a blood test as this picks up very low levels of the HCG

good luck

My sister didn't get a BFP with her second until she was 6 days late (regular cycles), and even then it was faint.

Hey Sammy

It also depends on the test you are taking. If you look on the test, it will tell you how sensitive the test is. Different brands and diff methods of testing show diff results.
Best is to go to docs who will confirm it

Best of luck!!!!!

Div Girl

Come on girlies give me some hope here, let me know your stories! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member