can i have a moan please?

sarafet

Reaction score
i'm getting fed up now :(

i'm due on wednesday which is good, but so far i've not had any signs at all that my little man feels like coming out :(

some of you might have read my posts about my blood pressure being high and im anaemic now as well.. because my blood pressure is so high, they've given me medication to bring it down, and it makes me feel awful :cry: it makes it come down really quickly, so i feel dizzy and sick with a sore head :wall: makes me so shakey as well :( but then if i don't take the medication, it goes right up again, i can feel it high in the mornings before i take my tablet, sore head, blurry vision etc :wall:

i think my body has had enough of being pregnant now, i'm praying he makes an exit soon :pray:

:hug: moan away its what we are here for

hope u feel betta soon x

:hug: :hug: Can you not ring doctors and tell them the effect the meds are having on you? Maybe they can change it? Hope you feel better soon and bubs makes an apperence asap xx

thanks girls, sometimes it helps just to write everything down :hug:

keli said:
:hug: :hug: Can you not ring doctors and tell them the effect the meds are having on you? Maybe they can change it? Hope you feel better soon and bubs makes an apperence asap xx

i'm seeing the consultant on wednesday, the medication is only a short term thing and they will discuss induction on wednesday :( they were hoping i'd go into labour myself over the next few days :( really don't think i will though :cry:

I know what you mean hun...my body has had enough too!!
Hope it isn't much longer for you..hopefully they might induce you early if your bp is causing problems. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww hope your little man makes a move soon :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back