Can I have a brief, non-ttc related rant?....

babyblonde

Reaction score
My eldest brother has SOOOOO hacked me off!

He has spent (I am informed by my middle brother) £275 on a christmas present for my parents and expects us all to contribute to it! This is stupid because:
1) My youngest brother doesn't even have a job and any money he has to spend at christmas will be given to him BY MY PARENTS!
2) We have already done all our xmas shopping - it's always done well before december
3) We have a mortgage and bills to pay, plus are trying to save for a baby
4) He is expecting my middle brother to contribute and hasn't even told him what the present is!

GRRRRRRR! He is so selfish!

Has anyone else spent less this christmas because of saving for a baby?

Sorry - I didn't realise there was an O/T section! Realise I should have posted this in there really. Feel free to ignore me.

who could possibly ignore you?
:lol:

we had a situation similar but it was my parents that told us to buy them a flight to london and tickets to a west end show for their present between me and my 2 sisters it worked out to be 100 bucks each!

NICE!!!!!! How very generous of them to volunteer you to spend all that cash!

S'ok hun...rant away!!
We're being incredibly mean this year and only spending the bare minimum on people. AND, we're not getting each other presents ~ the first time ever.
DH wants to buy an XBox 360. His argument is that when I'm huge I won't be able to do anything so it'll be perfect for me!!! :rotfl: That's male logic for you!!

Thank you for moving this! I didn't know how to do it!

That's a bit out of order of your brother, he should have asked you first! Especially if your youngest brother probably won't have the money to contribute towards it!

My sister done that for my Mum's 50th birthday! She bought a £180 bracelet and brought it round to show me and said 'this is mum's birthday present, we'll split the cost between the 3 of us (me, her, and my brother), she'll really like it' blah blah blah!
I'd already bought my mum a present and I told her if she expected me to give her any money towards the bracelet, then she should have asked me before she bought it as I didn't think my mum would even like it! In the end her and my brother shared the cost and I just gave my mum what I'd already bought her! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back