dummy help!!

mum2A&L

Reaction score
Help! alice has decided she is going to only take one type of dummy!!! i was given a pair and we have lost one!

does anyone recognise these dummies?

DSCN0417.jpg

DSCN0419.jpg

ive tried tescos & asda (the person who gave them to us said she thinks they came from asda), and the odd random chemist near us. but no luck so far.

she had a paddy the other day because i had left this dummy at home and was refusing the other ones we have.

please say someone recognises them :pray: not sure what to do i can't work out what shop they come from!!

try boots or mothercare. i think they mite be called mawmaw but not 100%

Hope ya find em soon xx

:cheer: they are the ones out of mam range.. you can get them from boots hun :hug:

awwwwwwwwwww fantastic!!!!!!!!

thank you both sooooooooo much! :cheer: :hug: :hug:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

They are defo the mam ones - Arianna had them when she was bothered with her reflux - Boots do them!

S. xx

Yeah they are MAM :lol: lots of the kids I work with have them :)

thank you all so much!!! i knew you would come to my rescue!!!!

:hug:

:cheer:

I wonder what it is about MAM dummies, Harry is the same, wont have any other kind

Princess_Puddles said:
I wonder what it is about MAM dummies, Harry is the same, wont have any other kind

cameron was the same, terrible isnt it cos they not cheap either...

sam did you get another one hun... :hug:

not yet. going to try and pop into town tomorrow and see if they have any. if not there is a bigger branch of boots about a 20 min drive from me, so i will get OH to drive me there.

We brought loads of the funky looking tommee tippee natural flex ones when she was first born, but they make her gag. :roll: she really hates them.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back