Can anyone help with my costume??*with some pics*

fran_23

Reaction score
I'm going to a pirate clubnight thing on wednesday but only found out today so i need to concoct a pirate costume..i wanna be a sexy pirate wench :wink: can anyone help with ideas? i have loads of bandanas so thats ok...got a black n white stripy vest top...erm and thats about it so far..HELP!! lol

a pair of combats rolled up for trousers? or a short skirt and tights with holes in? worn with boots?

a large mans shirt over your vest? a pashmina-type scarf tied round your waist?

i love fancy dress parties - have fun!! :dance:

yeah that sounds cool :) thank you! :hug: i'm going to the punk metal pirate night at nasin (borderline) i'm well excited i haven't been to anything so fun for ages! i'll have to nick my exes clothes seeing as how most of them are still here, make use of em!!! lol

A long skirt that has been ripped to a short skirt would be sexy and it would look all ragged and torn

yeah that i can do :) might just dress as a bloke though it seems easier.. 8)

fran_23 said:
yeah that i can do :) might just dress as a bloke though it seems easier.. 8)

Yeah, plus its hard to sound sexy when going "Ahhharrrr mateyy - red rum is I..aahhhaarrr"

Actually, thats more like yoda "Red rum I be" :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
i migfht dress as yoda pirate now coz thats made me laugh so hard!!
yoda with a bandana and eye patch...arrrgh a pirate i beee... :hug: :hug:

I love fancy dress :cheer: Don't forget hooped earrings and a toy sword if you can get one (pirate cutlass)
I did a search for 'sexy pirate wench!' in google images, had lots of good ideas.
Don't forget we want lots of pictures! :D

Misslarue said:
I love fancy dress :cheer: Don't forget hooped earrings and a toy sword if you can get one (pirate cutlass)
I did a search for 'sexy pirate wench!' in google images, had lots of good ideas.
Don't forget we want lots of pictures! :D

cool i saw some good ideas from the website of the place i'm going too..i think i'll be able to sort something out :) yay!!

i'll try and take some pics if i'm not too drunk :rotfl:
free vodka jelly shots :D :D :D

YARRRR its nearly pirate time me hearties!!
i've got a stripy top. white shirt, waistcoat, grey and black stripy tights, combats, skate trainers,
and eyepatch, cutlass, and headscarf- i'll try and do a piccie when i get dressed!!!

oh but no parrot! :cry: :cry:

awesome! have a fun night - looking forward to the piccies!! :dance: :dance:

i wanna see piccies too, hope you had a good night :)

erm i'm still recovering :puke: :puke: feeling quite ill today! hehe
my mate lauren hasn't uploaded her pics yet but as soon as she does i promise to put them up!!

It was a great night-being a pirate was so much fun!

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: i only got in at 6am and Hayden woke up at 8 :sleep:

hehe sounds like me yesterday - glad you had fun honey :) :) :)

I'm still waiting for my mate to upload her pics but heres 2 off my phone before we left- me and my best mate claire-

pirate2.jpg

pirate.jpg

i changed the combats for a skirt and boots :)

ps i got chatted up last night by this guy and he added me on facebook- turns out hes mates with
Haydens dad :( great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back