ovulation spotting/discharge

rusks

Reaction score
i haven't noticed a great deal of egg white cm this month but i have had quite a bit of brown discharge on my pants the last two days, is this supposed to be fertile fluid as well? not really getting the hang of checking cm and not noticing a great deal when i wipe. my temp has gone up slowly over the last two days but im not sure if that means i ovulated or not although when i had the discharge i did have like an ache in my stomach ? ovulation cramps. my opks are cheapies and i haven't had a positive yet and been testing all week on 5th day, we being bding every other day just in case. i want reassurance that i ovulated but im not convinced, been off the pill since february and as far as im aware this is the first month i have had these ovulation signs. any advice greatly appreciated. :moon:

Haven't had any experience with temping Rusk sorry :(

Ovulation pains I'm defo more aware of, pretty sure I felt this mildly! Mild AF pains Wednesday & more sharp yesterday, today nothing! AF not due for 10+ days.

CM is something I never heard or spoke of before joining here but I have been more aware of this & still have it.

Do you think you have ovulated or are due to ovulate? I have read somewhere women can have 'ovulation period' then theres 'implantation period' ... Us women are weird huh :lol:

yeah i think i had a ovulation period. cm dry today so will keep monitoring. we are wierd though!! but the body is a fasinating thing. :dance:

It sure is Rusks, keep us updated!!!!!!!!!

my temp has gone up so think i was ovulating, when i thought iwas. cm has dried up now a lot. relief to know i am ovulating to be honest as wasn't sure if i was. so aware of my body now its untrue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back