• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cake decorations

AgentM

Reaction score
Olivers birthday cake had a fabulous Paddington Bear on top, made of icing. It is very thick and we took it off to keep. We dried it out, but now haven't got a clue what to do with him!! :rofl: Should it be covered, or left to the elements. And if we do keep him, we haven't got a clue where to put him! I know it is only an icing decoration, but I supose he has sentimental value now. I haven't got the heart to chuck him away :cry:

She can't eat something sentimental :lol:

What if you varnished it?

can you not pop it in an air tight box or somethiin? like you do with wedding cake?

i'm with MM tho, i'd have eaten it!!

How about getting something like a thin box frame (maybe from ebay) and frame it and hang it on the wall in his bedroom?

How about getting something like a thin box frame (maybe from ebay) and frame it and hang it on the wall in his bedroom?

Thanks hun - hadn't thought of that!! I'll go get one at the weekend x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back