What to get dad to be for 30th?! HELP!!

Pamplemousse

Reaction score
Hello thought I'd pick your brains...........as mine is a mush right now.
DH is going to be 30 soon and also a dad soon!
I want to get him something, but have NO clue what, can any one help me please?!?!?
We are on an extremley tight budget right now as well, just to make it even more difficult!
I am arranging for all our friends to meet us in a nice local pub on his birthday, which should be good as we don't get to see them much and we haven't been out for months due to frantically doing up house! Do you think this is enough, or shall I get the pub to make some food, or something, I just don't KNOW!!!!!
Any ideas please.........................?

if you are living on a tight buget at the mo your DH might appreciate the thought rather than you having to live tighter next month as you over spent on food or something?? ignore this comment if you want my brain is total mush too so dont know if it makes any sense :D

you could always make something for him... go through old photo albums and combine them into one. Have a fav photo blown up, or reframe an old photo/picture. I have painted pictures as presents before (when i have the time to do them!).

I got a photocake done for my family a few weeks ago. 3 lots of anniversarys, 2 birthdays (one was a 75th), and my bro leaving for uni. i got one printed at tesco's with a group family pic on it, and all seemed to love it and the idea of it. The kids got to eat each others faces as well so they where happy :)

http://www.firebox.com/index.html?dir=f ... c_id=album

This is quite good if you've got a spare 20 quid. I bought one for my dad's bday - the man who has everything! If he has a box of old vinyl records in the attic, then you can put one in a frame to display the artwork and this can be regularly changed to get a different picture whenever you want. I thought it was quite nifty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back