C-Section your thoughts

i know the feeling minikins! its so frustrating, i went through 18 hours of labour to end up with an emergency c-section too!

Feeling pretty good now. It was so hard the first few days I couldnt evn get out of bed to pick Noah up and at night they had to look after him in the nursery. I couldnt believe how quickly I had bonded with him, I would wake in the night hearing baby crying noises and see that Noah wasn't there and just cried! Poor Mark had to do everything by himself when I first came home cause I couldnt get out of bed, talk about beig thrown in at the deep end! luckily now Im up and abour, we had our first shopping trip in Norwich together and treated Noah to lots of cute baby clothes. Now we just argue over who gets to push the buggy lol!

Oh I feel for you Cat....I was the same way with the spinal headache. Thank god for my husband because he took care of Ava when I couldn't. Glad you're feeling better!

i didnt find the c section to bad i was put to sleep as it was a rush to get him out so i do wish i had seen him be born but i had ethan with me from about an hour after i came round and that night he was in a crib next to my bed we had these little ladder things that we had to pull are selves up on i fed him changed his bum clothes and gave him cuddles all the time and i was out of bed the morning after c section in the bath lol i was dertermined not to be in hosp for ages i hate them places and i knew i would be better off at home with the support of justin my oh sorry to go on just thought id say it wasnt to bad for me :D

I really want a vaginal birth next time around but I have heard that there is a higher risk of a c-section if you have already had one.

I read up on VBAC as I really want one with next baby, couldn't stand another c section and if you have dialated the chances of havin a successful VBAC is 67%. If you haven't dialated at all your chances are less. Also the more c sections you have the higher risk of infections etc. So think I would try going for natural birth again, if it don't work out then it doesn't.

Phew I was fully dialated at one point, but the odds are still not good - ARSE!

i will be having a c section next time, i found it ok after as dan was there to look after alana until i was fit enough 24 hours after section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back