C&G Comfort advise needed

xkikix

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I see there are a few of us using comfort milk and I need some advise.

We've been on it for just under a week now and it has made such a differnce so I'M REALLY PLEASED WITH IT. Sorry Caps lock!

1) What do you do if your going out all day? I've got a wedding on saturday and I wont be near a kettle to use fresh boiled water. Is it possible to premake???

2) I've found he's taking 30mls less than he did with sma gold (which gave him tum ache) Have you found you LO's take less??

3) He's now slept thru the night (11pm-7am) for 3 nights running now. Did you find this happened or is this a happy coincidence??

Thanks xx

Im probly a bit naughty, I generally make up about 3 bottles a time, my LO eats 4oz every 3 hours. I store them in the fridge and heat when required. I have never had a problem doing that, so I should think you'll be ok doing it for the wedding!!

My LO has been going 10 til 5 5 til 8 (then dozzing all morning too) since about 6 weeks :) I again, dont know if im lucky, or if the milk as its thicker keeps him fuller.

And yes, again, my lo dropped an oz when I changed to the comfort milk, so it all sounds prety normal!!

(On a side note - how dreadful are those nappys... its like something crawled up there and died, I could pass out changing him sometimes, I guess its just the milk tho.)

YAY for comfort milk!
I noticed Fi hasn't always been taking all of hers - she seems to leave an oz too! - glad to know that is normal!

I always have bottles with the right amount of cooled boiled water in and then I add the powder just before I feed it. Is this wrong then? it works for us..

I make up 24 hours worth in one go - did it with paris too

xkikix said:
Hi Girls,

I see there are a few of us using comfort milk and I need some advise.

We've been on it for just under a week now and it has made such a differnce so I'M REALLY PLEASED WITH IT. Sorry Caps lock!

1) What do you do if your going out all day? I've got a wedding on saturday and I wont be near a kettle to use fresh boiled water. Is it possible to premake???

2) I've found he's taking 30mls less than he did with sma gold (which gave him tum ache) Have you found you LO's take less??

3) He's now slept thru the night (11pm-7am) for 3 nights running now. Did you find this happened or is this a happy coincidence??

Thanks xx

Hello! I'm glad it's working for you too - join the club :cheer:

1) I make up 5oz of WATER ONLY in 4 bottles for the day. Then when she needs a feed I add 1oz of freshly boiled water from the kettle and add the powder. I usually do this when she starts to get grizzly as the comfort powder does seem to take a bit longer to dissolve. If I'm going out, I pour in the full 6oz and just mix the powder when she's about to eat (as above) - but my girl will take bottles at room temperature, some won't.

2) Yes, about 15ml less for us too. She now takes more like 5oz rather than 6.

3) The first three nights on the SMA LF, she slept through, then she stopped again - so don't get used to it!!! :rotfl:

Hertsmummy - Oh my god the poo's.

His are really quite loose, I dunno whether he must have been really constipated on the sma gold cus he used to poo once in 2 days. On the comfort he poo's once-twice a day and its alot looser not watery tho.

Sorry to talk about poo but does this sound normal?

Thanks for your replies girlies. Yay for comfort!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back