Buying things for baby!!

peanut1982

Reaction score
What fun, to celebrate reaching 20 weeks OH and I have been browsing tonight and made our first proper purchases for LO, besides a couple of bibs and vests we bought at 12 weeks! So exciting, ordered a moses basket, cot mobile and playmat from Boots, they've got a 3 for 2 offer on lots of things just now so the mobile was a freebie really :cheer:

Can't wait til they arrive now!

Sarah x

Feels even better as OH has been selling some old bits on ebay this week so we had some money sitting in Paypal, discovered you can pay on Boots.com with paypal, so feels like I've got £90 worth of stuff for free :lol:

lol hehehe, my Oh said to me yesterday check paypal i dont think iv got anything in there though ( cus i was buying some cloth nappies off kimbo here ) and he had 102.20 or something, i didnt know whether to tell him he had none like he thought and blow it, but told him and he said you can use that for your nappies then cant ya. WOOO i feel like they were for free now and they were a bargain to start with :p

Good old paypal, didnt know itd reached boots !!

Aww I bet I have - something in my paypal account lmao!

i am only 14 weeks tom but already have a mosses basket and swinging crib lol, what can i buy at my 20 week anniversary? i am well to organised i dont know how people can hold back on the buying stuff, i am outta control lol :D

Ive gone a bit mad too and now you have said about the 3 for 2 in boots i'll be going even more mad tomorrow!!

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back