Buying second hand

I've bought second hand items and had some great items saving a fortune. The only thing I would def buy new are mattresses xx

i got a 2nd hand travel system which was brilliant and clean but quite used, ive just got another one for 45 quid off a fb group and it is 17 months old and was 700 quid when new. its gorgeous and id never have been able to afford a new one

Ive bought lots of second hand things including pram and clothes as long as there clean I can't see the problem xx

I was always told never to buy car seats second hand, because you don't know that it will fit in your car safely and you don't know if it's been in an accident. It might be weakened but not necessarily visible.

Good to hear everyones views and nice that there have been no horror stories about buying second hand! I think second hand bargains are the only way we're going to afford having this baby, plus the more money we save the longer i can stay off work with LO. I made the mistake of pricing up prams, nursery furniture etc and nearly had a heart attack lol xx

Personally I wouldn't buy anything secondhand, because you don't know where it's been! (Yet I will for myself, that seems really different to me!)

This is our first though and we will keep all the expensive purchases for any future babies we may have! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back