But it's only 8.40.......

BellaRiven

Reaction score
I am having a mare of a morning...

First the boiler has gone no hot water meaning no shower or bath for me and I have a midwife appointment today so stinky me it is, I am also meant to be meeting a friend for lunch.

I then went to print of our birth plan to go through with the midwife today and no bloody ink, hubby hasn;t said anything, so I have to go to my FIL to print it off as he is closest..

It's my mumma's burpday and I can;t get to hers until later as I forgot about another appointment at the hospital this afternoon and I promised her lunch eek!!!

Ok I am going to hide under that duvet and not come out ever again..............cept maybe to have the monster :)

xxx

O dear!! What a busy day lol . I'm sure your mum will understand, babybrain is a very real thing hehe :) hope everything goes ok and you enjoy your lunches! X x

Oh blimey, these things all happen at once don't they. Hope your day gets better!

It doesn't rain, it pours!!

Hope your day gets better hun x

Do you have a hot water cylinder? If so you could turn the emersion heater on and heat yourself some water that way. Probably not very helpful now as its the afternoon and you've probably done all you need to do. hope the rest of the day iss better.
xx

Well it's got gradually better :)

I managed to get about 2 minutes of hot water before the boiler cut out again, I called the boiler man and he said the landlord has advised to go ahead with a new boiler YAY :) it's only been 2 years of asking....

I went and had lunch and that was cool and I got some ink for the printer so all good in the hood..

Now I am waiting for the women to show up for my pregnancy massage :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back