bursting into tri3!

Bunnykins

Reaction score
Hello :wave: I'm officially tri3 today :yay: I probably know some of you already from tri 2 or other rooms, but I'm team blue and having my little monkeydoodle man on 24th sept! I'm 32 and married and been with oh 13 yrs, this is our first and we'd tried for over 3 yrs so he's our little miracle!!! I cant wait to be a mummy, BUT tri 3 terrifies me! It's gonna take some adjusting to all the labour based threads in here lol!!!!! so be nice to me and don't frighten me too much :rofl:

Aww congratulations on your little miracle... Nice to meet u & welcome! Xxx

:wave: and welcome in!

Yeh I remember stumbling into tri3 when I was back in tri1 and was freaked out by all the labour talk, loss of plugs etc etc :lol:

If ever you needed a reality check about pregnancy and that labour is gona happen soon...tri3 is the place to be :lol: x

Hi! :wave: Welcome to tri 3 :) I was terrified when I first came over reading all these stories about losing plug and all the horrific and unglamorous tales of late pregnancy! Tee hee xx

Hey :wave:

Enjoy your stay! I got a fright when I first came into Tri3 and there were 2 or 3 labour watches going :lol:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back