Bumps come in useful sometimes!

SpinSugar

Reaction score
Just got followed up the road by a drunk chav on a push bike shouting 'got any cigarettes?' Was quite satisfying to turn round and go "do I look like I smoke?" He quickly shut up about the fags but then kept asking where I was going, why, where I'd been...luckily he F'd off before I got to my flat!

Question is do I bother going back to sleep now (hubbys alarm didn't go off so had to give him a lift to the station) or just give up and get some stuff done, and have a nap later! This early waking things is shit!

Hope you all have a lovely Saturday planned ladies

Xx

I've been awake for a while now. Cant get back to sleep once im up and the birds are singing!!

Hope you managed to drift off :)

I know what you mean about waking so early spin sugar :-( hady heart set on not waking till 9 today... Boo!!

Love that you got the chat to bugger off, also think your very brave... Pompey chats have always scared me - they're a little rougher than most haha!!

Xx

Snap, ive been up since 7 after leaving hubby off. Was feeling tired when i got up as i didnt get to sleep to 3 but dont think i can now, its too sunny! So have wash on & grabbing cup of tea here before dishes. im going between two extremes of not sleeping & feeling exhausted. Practice for baby maybe? lol. Hope u got some shut eye & have nice plans for today x

I woke up at about 6am but somehow went back to sleep eventually. This is so unusual. Still feel like crap though. Sinus pain and aching in various places. Booo!
Birds singing is lovely. But it's so loud! It usually keeps me awake. I must have been extra tired.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back