bump!

littlesmoosh

Reaction score
hey guys! il be 13 weeks on christmas. and been thinkin for a while now that i have had the definite start of a bump. me and otherhalf have noticed it growing for a few weeks now. but over the last few days it seems to have flattened. im starting to worry. is it normal for it to be fluctuating at this stage? shouldnt it be gettin bigger? not smaller? :( x

Don't worry too much - might be something to do with a bit of bloating? Really common in early pregnancy, I'm sure baby's growing just fine!!

yeah i think i was bloated before. but just expected my tummy to be a wee bit bigger at this stage! just had my scan last week and everything was perfect, still cant help but worry though! dying to see a bump just to feel more pregnant now that my symptoms are dying down! xx

Its probably just bloating hun. I go to sleep bloated and huge then wake up half the size i was when i went to sleep; Its quite funny really! Im sure your bump will come very soon :D

how far along are you guys?? are your bumps here yet??

nlawsonx... thats exactly what im like haha! just dying to see a real bump tho. just for the reassurance! xxx

It's perfectly normal not to have a 'proper' bump at 13 weeks honey, I have had a bump of sorts for weeks but it during the day gets bigger with food and bloating. It's only at 15 weeks where it's properly there in the morning so dont worry! I'm soo impatient though I just want mine to grow and it feels like its not growing because at the beginning I was bloated and now I'm not the bump is the same size as when I was, so i don't feel any bigger! x x

i wouldnt worry that much, mine looks huge last thing at night and is smaller by morning, is probably bloating and water and food x

I can't wait to get a bump, but too early for me yet!! x

more than likely bloat hun x I never got a proper bump til I was about 20 weeks with my first x

thanks ladies!!! its bigger today again haha! just dying for it to be a real one!! with come consistency! cant wait for a random person to ask me about it or congratulate me! lol xx

I didn't start to have a bump until 16 Weeks. Now it's getting bigger every day :)

My cousin is 18 weeks on Friday and her 'bump' looks likes the tiniest amount of podge. She really has nothing, she does say she feels flutters/bubbles though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back