Bump seems to have popped!

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
I noticed last night whilst lying on my back that my bump seems to have suddenly popped out. I've got 'extra padding' around my tummy anyway, so I was wondering when I would actually notice a bump and it seems to have happened :dance:

Bit of a pointless thread but it made me happy! OH was amazed by it also. It's weird how it happens so suddenly!

Awww how lovely, onwards and upwards now hun x

ah i remember that feeling. i loved it when i stopped just looking like i had put on weight and had a proper bump. xxx

mum says mine looks like a real bump now amazing! aha

Aaaarrrrwwwwwwww!!!!! Lovely :eek:) xxxxx

Aww thats great! I was getting so frustrated about not having one but just kept thinking that at my 20week scan the woman had trouble getting measurements and stuff coz the baby was tucked away towards my back with it's back to us and she said this is why I might not have much of a bump.

But about a week ago it just popped like u described! Really suprising how it just happens, and people notice now. Xxx

I was a bit jealous when the girls in tri 1 said they had bumps already, so I'm glad mine has finally shown up :) I officially cannot get my jeans done up now either - time for some lovely sexy stretchy trousers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back