Bump qu for mums already

Lynseysg

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone already been thru this cd help me. I was wondering if there were any ways I can tell if my baby has turned yet.

Was breech couple of weeks ago and had been for gd 8 weeks (although I'm aware they turn all the time)....

Mw apt on wed and want to feel confident with what she tells me. I've still no idea if baby has turned but I get lots of kicks down below (as well as all over) and my bump is very high.... Can't tell which bit it us tho.

Wondered if anyone had any tips on knowin if my baby is the right way up yet..... Really appreciate any advice

Thanks
X

Sorry, I have no idea. I hope someone can help you xxx

On my last midwife app she said the head was down and to the right and most of my strong kicks are in my left ribs, so I would say that his/her head is the opposite end to where the strong kicks are. I do still get pokes and movement in other places on the bump but the ones that really make me go 'ouch' are in my left ribs.

sorry its nothing definate but hope it helps a little.

its very hard to tell yourself how the baby is led.

My baby is not breech but is in the prosterior position where the head is down and engaging but facing the wrong way. Ive been told by midwife that this will mean that alot of my kicks will be in the front of my belly rather than in my ribs or back.

Its hard to feel how baby is led because my belly feels like a basketball. Im sure your midwife will be able to tell you in your appointment though if your baby is still breech... They are the experts so im sure they know what they are doing.

I know this probably hasnt been any help but thought it may help if you are experiencing mostly tummy kicks!

Hope you get some answers

xx

Thanks for the info.

Most kick like feeling are down below, but this cd be just there's more room down there. Feelings under my ribs and down my side are more like rolling movements.

Bump does get hiccups tho which I feel in my pelvis area (assumin there hiccups) So I'm a but confused.

Will see what she says tomo, I just wanted to be a little more confident
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back