Bump has dropped...... Questions

Xcitedmum

Reaction score
I am currently just under 32 weeks. In the last week or so I have been told numerous times that my bump has dropped. I have to say that I actually agree.

At my last scan a couple of weeks ago my baby was breech. I am not convinced that baby has turned yet but know it could be possible.

I am wondering if the drop means baby has turned? I am now also suffering from a lot of pressure if I have been standing or sitting too long - what does all this mean?

Can your bump drop even if baby is still breech? Am confused but all this talk about a dropped bump has made me wonder if its a sign I am going to go early?

my bump has dropped a couple of times. baby may have turned hun and started getting into position which is why your feeling the pressure.

my bump has dropped alot the last couple of days and i am getting my 1st little stretch mark on my belly just under my belly button. i can actually feel the burning of the stretch mark. xxx

hmm i thought the same this morning,my belly looks low but last mw check said baby was transverse, but today feelings in movement have changed (where i can feel them) and i dont feel any pressure down below ( which i havent felt in ages) but ive also been breathing pretty easy..so as usual i am quite confuzzled :S

Not too sure hun, my bump has been low all the way through - if my bump dropped anymore I think baby would fall out! x

Everyone says I'm low to hun! But yours could be due to baby's position! Xx

i suppose i really shouldn't be worrying. Can't wait to see what consultant says at my next appointment next thur! Will be interesting to see if baby has turned without me really noticing!

I sometimes feel like bump has dropped but it changes alot and I think for me it's just to do with pressure, like baby is pushing down on the bottom of my bump, so her position is what makes me feel like that, not too sure though, my next mw appt is on Thursday too! :) 32 wk appt. Woop! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back