Bump hiccups!! Again!!

lauralou

Reaction score
This daughter of mine literally always has the hiccups! She must have them at least 4-5 times a day, it's crazy. I can feel then right deep down inside me and it's cute but so annoying after a while, she's worse than me after a wine! Haha x

haha! awww

I've felt my little man do this loads recently tooooo... but it's always down low in my foof! tickles sometimes lol

Mine are getting annoying! Cos of the way he lays they either feel like my hip has hiccups! Or my foof an arse lmao!! Xx

Lmfaoo ohh christ what she doing to u!!!

I love the hiccups but maybe ill be fed up of them by your stages to lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Haha it's literally pulsating, it's moving up and down and can feel the heartbeat or something, haha I wonder if it's my placenta? Felt it before but she moves and then it stops. So weird! X

my little fella is the same i find that after eating or having a drink he gets them i thaught oh yep just like mummy ur gobbling it down and geting hickups lol x

Ahhhh used to have hiccups all the time with my first. She was prone to them when she came into the world too. Not had them this time....yet xx

My little man gets them if I've had something very cold lol. I imagine the coldness making him take a gasp of breathe like when you jump into a cold pool and making him swallow fluid haha! Cute but sad at the same time lol.

I've heard that if they are annoying you, if you tap on their bums (if you know where it is) in thé opposite rhythm to the hiccups - so like hiccup - tap - hiccup - tap. Then it kind or breaks the cycle and it stops. Not tried it myself but may be worth a go if its annoying lol x

Haha it's literally pulsating, it's moving up and down and can feel the heartbeat or something, haha I wonder if it's my placenta? Felt it before but she moves and then it stops. So weird! X

I fort this was them getting control of their nervous system ?

God knows? I've read a few things, placenta, baby's heartbeat, an organ of mine, all sorts! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back