Baby Hiccups.....

happy-chick

Reaction score
Madam gets hiccups all the time, im talking up to 6 times a day and lasting 10-15 mins sometimes!! She must be a greedy one guzzling all the fluid hehe.

Just wondered is this normal? How often do others feel their babies have hiccups?

At first I thought it was cute but its kinda annoying now cos its all the time :lol: stop being greedy madam! hehe

Im Experiencing Exactly The Same Thing Lol .. Its Annoying Bless Her, Its Been Like This For a Good Few Weeks Now About The Same Amount As Your Experiencing :)

It gets really irritating doesnt it, hehe bless em! Been driving me mad today cos she was thrashing around every time shes had em obviously getting agitated hehe :lol:

charlotte was the same.. but i have only had it a few times with this one.. i can remember every time i went in the bath charl would have them.. my belly would go all shuddery.. lol

i only feel them about 3times a day. Feel really sorry for her. I hate having the hiccups, just imagine getting them really often :(

OMG this one gets them ALL the time too...

there are things that will set her off hiccuping though...

loud noises, quick movements, me talking, Tia talking, DH talking in Spanish (she doesn't like it for some reason :think: ), doing the dishes, going to the toilet, my mum (her voice seems to scare her :rotfl: )...

Actually everything sets her off... and she can have hiccups almost all day... Mind you they have been irritating from the first time as DD had them all the time too.... funny thing is DD still has them all the time... :rotfl: Just now I can make her guzzle a glass of cold water to get rid of them...

What can you do to stop baby hiccups...

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: wouldn't be so bad but I usually get them over the left side of my pelvis or in my bum which is rather disconcerting... :rotfl:

Both my kids hiccuped loads and like jo thought it was cute first thrn it got annoying and when DD hiccuped my whole bum moved with her and when she hiced, she would kick me too!!!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Both my kids hiccuped loads and like jo thought it was cute first thrn it got annoying and when DD hiccuped my whole bum moved with her and when she hiced, she would kick me too!!!

LOL this one does it too... she gets mighty annoyed at having hiccups and makes me pay for it.. :rotfl:

Its's worse when they are born! It wracks their whole body and I'm sure it doesn't hurt them, it just seems so awful! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back