Bump Ache

sazzylou

Reaction score
imonly just over 16 weeks but my bump is aching a lot. Its really winding me up. My bumps not HUGE but i wasnt exactly Kate Moss to begin with, lol. Anyone else had this? Im not too bad in the day but once ive done an hours housework or walked round the school to pick my daughter up , its really aches :( Would some sort os support belt help?

Mine too! maybe its this week, start of a growth spurt? I feel the same, have to hold it a lot! :hug:

im always walking around holding my bump too, haha. Ive only just this minute read up about growth spurts, i know nothing about them (second time mum, still knows sod all :rotfl: ) That would explain all the aches and pains though. Im also extra weepy this week. Maybe extra hormones to go with the growing bump? I have noticed that my bumps "proper now" People can see im expecting and ive not just had too much cake. lol. Bloody hurts though.
sad5.gif

I am just the same although I tend to get stitch down both sides and it's really painful!

I usually get it bad if I am rushing about like when trying to get my boys to school on time.

I asked the midwife today and she said with each baby the pain of stretching ligaments gets worse. Great!! :shock:

I'm in agony and have been for a couple of days. I feel like I'll go pop and its only bloating I'm sure. I seem to have a lot of stretching pains and wind too (TMI) I just feel really uncomfortable.With my son you couldn't tell I was pregnant till I was 30 weeks but this time I' look like a whale.

Mine aches now but only as it's increasing in size...

same here, it's been aching all day so i guess little Dafydd is having a growth spurt :cheer: Bless him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back