Maternity Support Belts

EllieBelle

Reaction score
Been in so much discomfort recently that I eventually invested in a 3M maternity support belt (fairly cheap on ebay), and wow what a difference, its not the most comfortable thing to wear but am amazed with how much less pain Im in.

Because my bump is very low and growing fast, my tummy always felt quite strained and my body would ache especially when standing or walking the dog (I try and walk 2-3 miles a day), there was also a lot of pressure on my hips, back & bladder - the belt seems to have done the trick though and supports bump, back and hips!

Just thought I would share in case anyone else is suffering, or does in the future!

Thanks for that Elliebelle. I was thinking about investing in one myself. When im out and about and shopping my bump gets so heavy, i feel i have to support it with one hand and i end up with a horrible stitch type pain that runs all the way under the bump.

Im gonna get one now!!!

By the way...i see your gona be joining me with your flat bum baby in a few days!!!! :cheer:

tallulah73 said:
Thanks for that Elliebelle. I was thinking about investing in one myself. When im out and about and shopping my bump gets so heavy, i feel i have to support it with one hand and i end up with a horrible stitch type pain that runs all the way under the bump.

Im gonna get one now!!!

By the way...i see your gona be joining me with your flat bum baby in a few days!!!! :cheer:

Yes cant believe Im only a few days away from FBB and Tri 3 now!!

Hope the belt works wonders for you!! :hug:

ooo... ive been looking at getting one of these. Can you recommend a good 'brand'?

If you google 3M Maternity support you should find the one I bought - also on ebay for £10 cheaper than Mothercare!

Its fairly comfortable to wear, but the difference in how my body feels is amazing and Im very impressed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back