Bump ache?

amandapanda

Reaction score
Hi mummies,

I've just come back from another shopping trip in town, although bags weren't too heavy this time but I had quite a few and by the time I got home I found my bump was aching so much! I had this before Xmas aswell and it seems to be whenever I carry anything of any weight I get this aching feeling across my tummy. Or maybe it is just walking around for a few hours? After rest it goes but it takes several hours to get rid of. Is this just normal for 5 months pregnant or could it be a sign of SPD?? The tops of my thighs and inside my thighs ache alot too - but hips are fine...

Any ideas? xx

I get that too Hun!!! I got a bump band and it does really help!!!! It really pulls and is heavy my bump lol!!
X x x

I get this too, but bump bands don't help me either, I get it in the morning and some times just in general as well as heavy lifting... I figured it was just hunger? x

I don't think it's hunger with me, it just seems to be after any exertion, just shopping in town for a few hours left me completely knackered - feels like I've done a workout at the gym, lol!! xx

Yup me to! Any more than an hour or two of exertion and I have got to sit down. Sometimes the pain has me doubled over, so I've learnt, be it the hard way, to do maybe an hour and rest before it starts. Sometimes it can't be helped and you have to do more, so I just slow down. Still feels like I've done a few hours in the gym though!

Me too, I get it but I think it's more the walking around to be honest cos I get this if I carry bags or not!

Yeah I am wondering if it's the walking around as my bags weren't that heavy this time....am still knackered today, feel really achy and am just shattered - at least I'm off work! Am so not looking forward to being more heavily pregnant and working full time up till Mid March! xx

Ohhhhh tell me about it! I finish in five weeks!!!! I'm buzzing about it! I can spend some real time with Reshaun before Jaiden comes and pamper myself on the days he's at nursery! You'll really appreciate that time to yourself when u leave work mate!

awww im self employed so having to work up till the day the child arrives lol DREADING IT...:(

Yeah Lou, I can understand that - in trimester 1 I was so tired, but now I am at 5 months I am beginning to really feel it physically and just feel shattered!! I am planning to work up to mid March which will make me 34 weeks - so I have another 10 weeks to go whilst expanding by the day, lol. xx

Hi Hun,

I've noticed this after I walk - it doesn't even have to be for long - 10/15minutes and pains across the bump :(

I know this doesn't really help lol. But just thought I'd say xx

its nice to have time at home at the end -with my first child i did i left work at 35 weeks and had a great few weeks chilling out catching up with friends and getting last minute things done.

Yep I find full time work so tiring that I'll be leaving everything till I go on maternity - even shopping for buggy and crib as I just don't have space to store it in my tiny flat! Have a scan at 36 weeks cause I have a low lying placenta and if it hasn't moved I'll be having a c-section at 37 or 38 weeks anyway!

Danni - yes it's weird isn't it? I don't particularly get back ache even, the ache is always right across my bump (and my bump isnt even that big!). Today I feel like I've worked out at the gym - I'm stiff all over and my bump and legs ache - all from a shopping trip in town!! xx

My back and tummy are sore today, I was wondering if it was round ligament pain? I was out shopping for a carpet and then down to asda, was out for about 5 hours. Maybe its just with all your shopping Amanda?

x

mmmm i just don't know to be honest - am still aching today! Going to have a bath and see if that helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back