Bumgenius 3.0 nappies

Toonlass

Reaction score
I have just bought a pack of 5 today :yay: It was the last box in the store and it had been opened. When i got it home i realised the instructions were missing.

Does anyone use these? I have a few questions.......

Do you take the insert thing out when you come to wash them or do you wash it all together?

Do you dry or wet pale them?

Do you need a liner with them?

Can you wash them with normal non bio powder/detergant?

Also if anyone has a spare set of instructions, would you be able to send me a copy....pretty pwease!! :love: xx

Hi Toonlass,

I also plan to use BGv3 and this is what I'm planning on doing:

- You don't have to take the insert thing out as it is likely to come out in the wash. I think I will though just in case before putting it in the bucket.
- Dry pail them.
- I think a liner will help. I've bought some disposable ones and will see how I get on with them.
- I bought some Bio-D to wash (non-bio environmentally friendly stuff) but BG confirmed that Fairy Non-Bio also OK.

Here is a link that might help!

http://www.lbhf.gov.uk/Images/July_07_Mums_Quick_Guide_Bumgenius_One_Size_nappies_tcm21-84564.pdf

Not sure how you're planning to dry them (we don't have a garden) but I know it is OK to dry the liners on low in a tumble dryer but definitely not the outer bits.

I washed all mine the other day and both the liners and the outer bits dried really quickly hanging up inside so hopefully no need to tumble dry!

Oh no, Ive been tumble drying the whole things. oops....

Don't worry - I think they just say that line drying the outers is "preferable".

I think it just preserves the nappies a bit and makes them last longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back