Bumbo Seat

No I don't agree either! Harlow lifts her bum out and pushes herself using her feet to lift herself out of it even more so she is literally not stable and topples back! I can't leave her in it at all x

Thats exactly what Ella does Lou, major flaw with them I think!

Same for me, wouldn't buy one again or recommend them to anybody!

Oh dear I'm pleased I asked. Don't think I'll get a Bumbo then, I'll have a look at the snug, thanks everyone xx

I much prefer the snug too. Plus the snug has bigger base so looks sturdier than the bumbo for when LO's start trying to do back flips out of them :)

Yeh, we got the snug too & so pleased we did, it's great. Isaac has been in it from 4 months. Great to be able to play without holding him up! We also sit him on the table during dinner time to get him used to mealtimes for when we start weaning. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339124221.654389.jpg This was dinner time last night, he'll get the hang of it!!

We have a Prince Lion heart one that i got off ebay, it came with a tray... the leg room is pretty generous but i wouldnt recommend if your baby is tall... Francesca is 10 months and just under 3foot.. and shes worked out how to push her feet on the floor to tip herself up!

They are really good though as they have straps that go round the waist for extra safety!

Baby snug fan here too. I've been getting J in it now so he's used to it for when we wean. He loves it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back