• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Budge over im comin in

hugsy

Reaction score
Hey Girls,

Well I completly got all mixed up n thought tri 2 was 13 weeks till I seen Michelles bye msg in TRI 1 LOL

SO im hoppin aboard

Hoping it will make my body cop on and stop making me so so sick:dance:

OMG it just hit me as im typing that im in the "safe" zone YAIIIIIIIIIIII

Im 12 + 3 but holding off changing my ticker till my scann on Wed

How is everyone doin in here?

:yay: pleased your here, feels a lot "safer" in tri 2 xxx

Welcome Hun :D good to see u again :D post on the rollcall if u haven't already xx

ohhhh yeah the role call damn this baby brain is a killer hahaha

So happy to be here

what fun stuff should i expect to happen all of a sunnen to scare the feck out of me in this TRI LOL

It's a lot calmer than tri 1 that's for sure. I've developed pregnancy induced migraines tho which is a killer :(

Apart from that, look forward to feelin bubba move and getting a :bump: :yay:

allready got a fairly obvious bump although it is quite debatable what the baby/ Fat ratio is LOL

Oh no sorry to hear about the migranes hope you doin ok huni

Iv had a pretty crappy past few weeks so really hoping things start to pick up in the next week

Hormnes defo kickin in now too, Its my Brirthday and hubby have me 2 cards one from him and one from the baby, Had me in floods before i even read what was written in it

Happy birthday!! Yeah I hope they stop too! I have quite a good bump goin on, although I'm the same as u and not sure of baby:fat ratio!!

I look pregnant not fat tho so I'm not bothered what it is! I had a flat tummy before I got pregnant tho so definately somethin is growing!!

Ha ha I like it!!! I love being in tri 2 it feels more real!!! Xxx

Welcome to Tri 2 :) hope your sickness starts to die down soon x x

Yaiiii thanks Michelle only for u id prob still be in TRI 1 at 9 months HAHAHAHA

so how you feeling?

Happy birthday hugs. I'm glad you're tri2

I'm feeling 100%!!!! so over the moon I can't tell you!!! I love my baby already and my ever growing bump!! Xxx

Awww Michelle thats brilliant your doin so good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back