Brrrrrrrrr

Mamafy

Reaction score
It's freezing today :cold:

What's everyone been up to? X

We've had loads of lovely bright sunshine today so it's nice and warm in the sunny spots :)
We've been buying ingredients for pancake day and I've got my batter made up ready to go when OH gets in! On the subject, anyone know how to keep pancakes warm while I'm cooking the rest? Last time I put them in the bottom of the oven but they went all dry and yuck :(

It's been sunny but cold here, people were scraping ice off the cars the morning, and we're in London :shock:

Been at work, swear there are gremlins in my PC, two things I did on it yesterday just vanished overnight. Nightmare.

Put washing on when I got home, just put some dinner on for OH.

FlatMatt will get home after Arsenal match with my fancy dress outfit for Saturday (bought on his ebay account, delivered to his work), I'm going to be Alice in Wonderland :D

My oh treated me to a night at the cinema and a meal and hotel stay in Windsor last night so spent late morning walking round Windsor and then went to a local park land for a walk this afternoon it was nice to spend time just the 2 of us especially as we have had a tough couple of months

I so want an early night :sleep: I've had a busy day....AGAIN :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back