Brown discharge

Lynseysg

Reaction score
Hi

Not posted for ages then 2 in one day!

I've started with a small amount of brown discharge this morning, just a tiny bit when I wipe.

I'm about 6wk plus 2, called the nurse and she said to just decrease activity etc, but not much more...... Should I be worried?

I haven't had sex, but have continued to run? I was told it was ok.... I do t remember this with my first. I'd really appreciate some advice.

Hi hun, tri hopping but I had the same when I was 10 weeks pregnant. Like you I was really worried but was ok, I spoke to the midwife and she said as long as there is no cramps, bad pain and bright red blood then its ok. As for the running as long as you did it before you were pregnant you will be ok x

Thank you..... I can't stop checking!!! I'm so worried, with no really symptoms too I just feel worried as its so different to last time, but I need to be optimistic, just worrying isn't it
X

you never really stop worrying haha but it will be ok, like you said be optimistic all will be fine :) x

It's worse this morning. I just don't know what to do

Try not to worry, hun. I had this with my first, around 5-6 weeks and it lasted for ten days and was definitely worse in the morning. It was brown and not dark. Sorry, TMI. Then it just stopped. I didn't even know I was pregnant at the time and thought it was a weird AF. Hope all is OK xxx

Hey, I've had brown discharge with both my pregnancies the first time turned out to be a mmc and my current pregnancy had 10 d of brown discharge but baby is fine. I think most of the time it will be ok but I would try and get a scan to be sure. Good luck x

Thank you, going to the drs this afternoon. So doubt I'll find anything out today...... Just have to keep positive

My apt is 4.15 (I live in Canada, from uk) so ill let you know what they say.

I've had a little blood too, so I can't help but fear the worst
X

I know it's hard but keep positive. I've had red bleeding and scan shows all is well. Good luck hun

Good luck. I had bleeding and everything turned out ok. I am sure it will be the same for you. Sending you positive thoughts xxx

Just got back, been sent for bloods, of which there was at least a 2 hr wait! I couldn't wait with my little girl so going Tomo at 7 then again on Sunday.

Nothing much I can do other than wait

Thanks for your support x

I'm not.. I'm just bleeding like I'm on my period now, just been for first set of bloods. And just sat crying as I don't see the point.

I'm gutted but I just want it over now and I'm supposed to just wait till next week

Aww I'm so sorry - it's awful i know, I had a similar experience with the brown discharge at 6 weeks - had an early scan and everything was fine - although I didn't bleed. However I read many people's experiences on here where they have had bleeding and still it's all turned out fine - I know it's difficult but just try to do as little as possible and relax. Thinking of you xxx

So sorry to hear this - no words can describe it but we are all here for you and I for one have my fingers firmly crossed for you xx

I'm sorry to hear that :( I hope the news is still positive xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back